Discover one of the most mystical Catalan marvels on this half-day tour. Stroll around the sanctuary and picture the lives of the monks throughout the ages. Complete your experience with the option that allows you to skip the lines to the Chapel of the Virgin, popularly known as La Moreneta, and listen to the Escolanía, one of the oldest children's choirs in Europe.
• Transport by air-conditioned coach.
• Tasting of four traditional liqueurs.
• Entrance to the Montserrat Audiovisual Space.
• Discounts for various activities around Montserrat such as the Sant Joan Funicular (20% off), the Montserrat Buffet located in the Mirador dels Apòstols viewpoint building (10% off), and the Montserrat Museum (10% off).
• Local guide.
• Radio guide system.
• Bilingual tour (English/Spanish).
• Food and drinks, except as specified.
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off service.
Let Sagalés take you there!
Departures at 9:30h.
August: Every Saturday.
September: 21/09, 28/09, and Saturdays.
October: Every Tuesday and Saturday.
November: every Tuesday and Saturday, except 01/11 and 07/11.
You must show up 15 minutes prior to departure at the Julia Travel Gray Line Spain office at Estación del Norte on the ground floor in front of platform 19 at Calle Alí Bei 54-80.
DAY TOUR DURATION
5 hours amda 30 minutes
• This tour departs from the Julia Travel office inside the Estación del Norte on the ground floor in front of platform 19.
• Print your pass and give it to your guide. Electronic passes accepted.
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure.
• Cancellation policy: in case of no-shows or cancellations of the reservation less than 24 hours before the tour departs, the fees paid will not be refunded.
• Appropriate clothing and shoes are required to enter the Basilica of Montserrat. Tank tops, shorts, and flip-flops are not allowed.
• The climate is mountainous. Depending on the season of the year, you may need warm clothing or rain gear.
Consent for the transport of minors within Spain (unaccompanied)
Consent for the transport of minors within Spain (accompanied by someone other than their parents)